Technology Degree Apprenticeship Programme 2018
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Degree Apprenticeships
- Accounting & Tax
- Banking and Finance
Our innovative Technology Degree Apprenticeship is the newest degree programme we’ve added to our Flying Start degree series.
It’s been designed in partnership with the University of Birmingham and the University of Leeds. On the programme you’ll gain a blend of work experience with our Tech teams during your work placements, excellent, fully funded tuition, be paid a salary and gain a degree in Computer Science when you’ve complete the our-year course. Giving you a Flying Start into a career in Technology
Who are PwC?
Our purpose is to build trust in society, solving important problems for our clients; helping them tackle complex business challenges and improving how they work. Our continued success, size and scale, not forgetting our extensive client base creates a unique learning and working environment for undergraduates and graduates to start their career.
We connect business, technological and emotional intelligence to solve our clients important problems, that make a real difference.
Technology is changing the way we work, and we’re at the forefront – exploring new technologies and trends as they emerge. From Artificial Intelligence to Augmented Reality and 3D Printing to Drones, we’re using these technologies to help our clients work better and prepare for the future. We work together with leaders to help them make new connections, push their boundaries and find new, relevant and meaningful applications for digital technologies. We work with them to find new and innovative ways to solve important problems to the benefit of all.
This is an exciting time to join us, and our Technology Degree Apprenticeship, means you’ll work closely with our clients on a whole range of projects. You could be helping them understand how technology can unlock their potential and protect their businesses, or using Big Data to provide insight and help steer strategy.
What you’ll gain
Be the first to take the opportunity to study and work at the same time, while specialising in Technology.
- All your tuition fees are funded by PwC
- As PwC employee, you’ll receive a salary each month
- You’ll work on cutting-edge digital and technology client projects
- Base location for your work placements, will be at your local office in Birmingham or Leeds so you can still live in your university accommodation
- Gain a Level 6 Digital and Technology Solutions Professional degree
At the end of the programme, you could join us full time, with the potential to specialise in a certain technology-related area and customise your role to fit your passion and skills.
What you’ll need
- University of Leeds - At least AAA including A-level Mathematics or A-level Computing from three A-levels or equivalent (excluding General Studies or Critical Thinking) University of Birmingham - At least AAA including A-level Mathematics and A-level Computing from three A-levels or equivalent (excluding General Studies or Critical Thinking) C or above in GCSE English
- An interest in Technology
- No prior programming experience is needed
- As part of the programme we support the ‘Access to Birmingham’ and ‘Access to Leeds’ schemes designed to help students from all backgrounds.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime