Fixed Term; 24 Months
Start Date; September 2019
About the Role
The role of Telecommunications Support Apprentice, to start in September 2019, will encompass a range of key customer service activities, providing support to our customers & clients. You will work towards acting as the main customer contact point for a range of query types.
During your 24-month Apprenticeship you’ll undertake the level 3 Unified Communications Technician standard and work across a range of both fault support and provisioning teams within Gamma to gain a wide range of experience and business understanding within the Telecoms industry.
As a Telecommunications Support Apprentice you’ll play a key part in a fast-paced, proactive business function that is key to our success.
- You will be part of a team of apprentices and spend your time acting as a first line of technical telecoms customer support for our customers & clients.
- You will, over time, be able to deliver technical support to resolve customer faults over a range of our products, remotely with our customers & clients.
- You will, over time, be able to advise on provisioning and supply matters with our customers & clients.
Salary and Benefits
- 25 days leave, with option to buy / sell holiday days, plus English public holidays
- Company bonus – (Not applicable to those on commission)
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Childcare vouchers and paid paternity leave
- Enhanced maternity / adoption payment
- Numerous online discounts
- Eye care vouchers
- Ride2Work scheme
- Paid time off for volunteering initiatives
- Internal referral scheme – earn up to £1000 by referring a candidate and successful completion of probation
- You will be an excellent team player with a proactive mindset, with a passion for working together as a team to achieve goals.
- You will thrive in an environment where you are trusted to be work smart and work hard without micro management.
- You’ll have an outgoing and welcoming personality, able to adapt to differing customer groups at ease, taking pride in providing a first-class customer experience at all times.
- You will have excellent IT Skills alongside a passion for all things tech.
- You’ll have a strong academic track record, with a passion to learn and develop further.