Avagio are a growing company with a strong vision to be the best manage service provider in the West of England. Our service benchmarks already indicate we are a leading provider in the UK and this is down to our unique culture and focus on developing people to be their best.
Avagio have won the Chippenham Apprentice Employer of the Year award two years on the trot.
This is because, we provide our apprentices with a unique opportunity that most other employers cannot match. It includes access to different technologies different services and a wide scope of interesting clients to work for. Most importantly, our apprentices have excellent career prospects.
We provide a supportive, but at the same time challenging environment, but we also ensure we have a lot of fun.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of Avagio’s success and are ready to accelerate your career – apply now.
- Provide 1st line technical support services to ensure that all Avagio clients perceive and receive excellent customer service and solutions
- Proactively and reactively deliver 1st line helpdesk and technical support as required to our clients
- Administer service tickets for the service desk, creating new tickets, updating and closing tickets
- Receive and make telephone calls to our clients and suppliers to ensure class leading service is provided
- Maintain and update internal client documentation and database systems as required for our clients and the engineering team
- Ensure client satisfaction is achieved and maintained
- Be aware of commercial opportunities with existing and prospective clients
- Contribute to an environment that fosters open communication and trust with all team members, clients and other stakeholders
- Good understanding of PCs\Macs – various Operating systems and hardware
- Some fundamental networking understanding – e.g. TCP/IP, WWW, ADSL routers, Wi-Fi, security
- Understanding of MS Office and other mainstream applications.
(Having your own car is preferable but not essential as this role is predominately office based)
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Have a “can do attitude” and contribute to a “winning” culture in the team
- Be able to communicate clearly orally and via writing to Avagio staff, suppliers and clients
- Diligence and disciplined with administering helpdesk and tickets
- Enthusiasm and desire for making our clients lives better via technology
- Be open and honest – match the Avagio culture
- Have sense of humour and be able to work as a team
- Potential – able to acquire new skills quickly; become an irreplaceable asset for Avagio, and desire long term success as the company grows
- Physically healthy – able to lift PCs, servers, crawl under desks etc.
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Opportunity for a full-time permanent career and the chance to do a Level 4 if you successful complete the apprenticeship.
- Quarterly reviews with ongoing personal development and fully funded training
- Parking space onsite
- Air-conditioned office
- Various team events throughout the year. These in the past have included BBQ cookery school, shooting, Zombie Bootcamp, Karting & a 24-hour gaming for charity
- Up to 25 days holiday, based on length of service
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.