Telesales Advisor Apprentice - Paragon Training - Luton
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Sales and Marketing
- Luton remove
Are you looking for a dynamic Sales apprenticeship that will teach you valuable sales and customer service skills through generating new business, managing existing clients and selling high quality products and services? If so, this is the apprenticeship for you!
Detailed Job Description:
The purpose of the role is to generate sales of all Paragon products and services through telephone and email communication and to keep appropriate records on the company’s CRM system.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Proactively source and generate sales
• Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers,
• Update the CRM system
• Deal promptly and efficiently with customer queries, including telephone and email correspondence.
• Promote and advise on the range to secure sales.
• Process orders and payments.
• Carry out all necessary administrative duties
• Maintain an up to date product knowledge in order to keep customers informed of our products and services.
You will be studying towards a Level 2 Apprenticeship in Sales, which will be delivered to you in the workplace through regular visits from your expert assessor, along with on-the-job training provided by Paragon.
You will need to be motivated and confident in talking to people and learning about the products and services you will be selling.
It is a target-orientated role, so you will need to be organised and driven to achieve and exceed your targets.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-respected business and take the first step towards an exciting career path.
• Customer service/sales experience preferable.
• Professional telephone manner and an ability to confidently strike up a conversation
• Highly motivated
• Computer literate
• Ability to plan and organise
• Calm under pressure
Excellent attention to detail.
Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.70 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.38 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £7.83 for those over 25. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment.Sign-up or log in to apply