An exciting new vacancy has risen within the IT Department of a leading Food Manufacturer. Cranswick Foods are looking to employ a hard-working, technically minded apprentice for their IT team.
A normal day would include:
• Provide first line support and consultancy for incidents and service requests relating to the company’s systems
• Support, monitor, configure and maintain computer systems and networks
• Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
• Hardware/Software Installation including upgrades and repairs
• Administration of users across multiple platforms
• Manage the lifecycle of incidents and service requests, record accurately and ensure prioritization.
• Prioritizing and managing several tasks at one time
• Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with other professionals (e.g., Third party support) in order to make necessary repairs
• Backups and step by step contingency/disaster recovery implementation.
• Roll out of group IT policies.
• Getting involved in projects
• Build effective working relationships internally and externally.
What you could go on to do
Have a permanent position within the Company
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be