The Pret Apprenticeship- Full Time Career With Apprenticeship
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- School Leaver
- Business & Admin
- Customer Service
- Hospitality and Catering
At Pret, we recognise that after leaving school some young people want to start climbing the career ladder straight away. The Pret Apprenticeship (which does include a Level 2 Apprenticeship) is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic and hard-working school leavers who want to get ahead.
The year-long programme provides you with a full-time, permanent role, working in a Pret shop 35 hours per week. As well as great ‘Pret Perks’ and pay, we’ll also provide training with our Apprenticeship courses at the Pret Academy in Central London and in locations around the country.
Throughout the year (and beyond) we will support you and your career development. It’s up to you how quickly, and in which area of Pret, you progress. This is your chance to grow in confidence and experience, and shape a fantastic career for yourself (both within Pret and out in the working world).
If you have a passion for food and people, and you’re not afraid of hard work or early mornings, then Pret could be a great place to join. We’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for Apprentices who…
- Preferably have A* to C grades in GCSE Maths and English
- Have bags of enthusiasm, initiative and passion for good, natural food
- Aren’t afraid of early mornings and hard work
- Are excited about building a career in retail
- Are genuinely friendly and sociable
Please note, our intake of Apprentices takes place throughout the Summer.
- A permanent full-time position (35 hours per week)
- Level 2 Apprenticeship training and support designed specifically for school leavers
- Full access to Pret’s Training Academy
- Free food and a 50% discount when not working
- Paid breaks
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) per year
If you would like to find out more information about the Programme or fill in The Pret Apprenticeship application online, please apply now.Application closed