We have a hugely exciting opportunity for someone to train as an accountant in the music industry on a full-time basis.
The role will involve (but not be limited to):
- Keeping financial records up-to-date for clients
- Assisting with preparing supplier forms
- Sending sales invoices on behalf of clients
- Setting up payment runs.
This is not your typical trainee opportunity. Our trainee will be a crucial member of the team. In return, we offer an excellent training programme and study support towards the AAT.
Since the COVID-19 pandemic we have been working remotely. We therefore rely heavily on strong communication skills and regularly check in as a team. Our team oversee their own work schedules and are always open to supporting each other. Whilst your location does not matter for the time being, we will be giving preferential treatment to candidates based in London when we are able to work in the same office again
- with the appropriate health and safety measures in place.
- 5 GCSE's at grades 9-4 (A*-C) as well as a minimum of grade 5/B in Maths and 4/C in English
- 3 A-level qualifications (or equivalent) at grades A-C
- Undergraduate degree would be desirable