Employer: Pell Artists Limited
Wage: £300.00 Per Week
Hours: 37.50 Per Week
Are you a Rockstar? Were searching for the next accounting Rockstar to join our growing team in London. This is a hugely exciting opportunity to train as an accountant in the music industry. We’re looking for someone with energy, ambition and commitment to help support our service offering to music artists, entertainers and record labels.
The role will involve:
- Keeping financial records up-to-date for clients
- Assisting with preparing tax forms
- Send sales invoices on behalf of clients
- Setting up payment runs.
- There will also be various ad-hoc tasks in supporting the team to deliver year end accounts and tax returns for clients.
This is a varied and very demanding client driven role, outstanding communication skills both written and verbal are essential. Ability to manage and organise your workload are also a key requirement.
In return, we offer an excellent training programme and study support towards the AAT. We have a relaxed and friendly office and good career progression as your skills and knowledge increase.
- 3 A-C grades at A-level (or equivalent).
- Minimum grade B in GCSE Maths and C in GCSE English