We are looking to hire a passionate and creative individual for our training accountant role. Job is based under a professional environment where applicant will work with senior colleagues in an office setting. Applicant will be using online software in order to complete certain tasks etc.
We are seeking a motivated and passionate trainee accountant to join our friendly team. You must be able to work from home initially, but need to be able to travel into the office. You will need to come to the office one day a week once it's safe to do so.
- Monitoring customer payments and credit control duties
- setting up new customers/suppliers on online software
- preparing P&L statements and balance sheets
- Reporting to the manager and partner on the progress of client job status and taking client ownership work
- check accounts payable/receivable
- bank reconciliation
- recording cash receipts
- sending queries to clients
- preparation of year-end working paper
- GCSE: Minimum 5 GCSE's 9 - 4 grade which should include English and Maths
- A-Level: CCC / BTEC Level 3: MMM / equivalent to 96 UCAS points