Trainee Accounts/Admin Assistant with Murray Associates Accountants Ltd
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Accounting & Tax
- Paisley remove
Employer: Murray Associates Accountants Limited
Wage: £0.00 Per Week
Hours: 37.50 Per Week
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop their future career.
This role combines both an accounting and administration function within the business.
The duties that the successful candidate would carry out are:
- General Administration- mail, filing, scanning, shredding etc
- Managing both the Directors and Accountant’s diaries with regards to client meetings
- Client Meetings
- scheduling meeting and issuing reminders.
- Answering telephone
- Contacting clients to obtain their information to complete their accounts.
- Managing new client information- ID, Engagement letter, new file, setting up Direct Debits, etc.
- Client hospitality
- Ensuring all annual Confirmation statements are filed on time.
- Filing accounts at Companies House within the agreed timescale.
- Contacting clients to ensure that we have received their information in order to complete their bookkeeping.
- Responsible for the completion of clients bookkeeping, ensuring that all account are reconciled correctly.
- Filing VAT Returns ensuring that everything is claimed that should be.
- All tax returns are filed with HMRC on time and advising clients how much they have to pay.
- Running monthly payroll services.
- Dealing with PAYE queries from clients as they arise
- Preparation of accounts to review level
- Preparation of both Corporation Tax and Personal Tax Returns to review level.
Pay dependant on experience and suitability for the role, ranging between £7251
- A minimum of 5 National 5’s including both English Language and Mathematics or equivalent qualifications