Trainee Chef - Lower Barn Farm Cafe
A chance has arisen to join the kitchen team at Lower Barn Cafe, situated in Rayleigh Essex.
35 hours - 5 days from 7 will include some weekends
Detailed Job Description:
Duties to include:
• Working in the kitchen assisting Head Chef
• Learning the use of correct procedures and tools to be used
• Keeping area to Health & safety standards
• Preparation of food
• Creating menus together with Head Chef
• Learning the procedures for ordering stock, stock rotation.
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to take instruction
• Ability to communicate effectively
Public transport is accessible
Rayleigh Station a 15 minute walk.
Snacks and beverages included
This is a fast paced environment, you may be expected to work early/ late shifts and weekends. Functions are also catered for so possibility of extra hoursSign-up or log in to apply