To be responsible for preparing Bills of Costs, Budgets and Precedent T’s and related documents within the PIC internal training programme BPP apprenticeship. To attend all training provided and progress through the training programme towards the preparation of all documents relating to detailed assessmentcosts management and to provide advice and guidance to clients to assist in the recovery of the maximum possible costs in the shortest possible time.
- Preparing Bills of Costs, Schedules and any administrativedocuments reasonably required by the detailed assessment and costs managementprocedures
- Attending internal and (where applicable) external trainingand ensuring that the quality of work provided is in accordance with thattraining
- Complying with the Organisation’s Service Level Agreements
- Deal with client queries (under supervision)
- Cover for other staff as required
- To show initiative in pursuing own professional developmentover and above the training provided
- Comply with company policies at all times
- Undertake any other reasonable duties designated by theirimmediate, ostensible or ultimate supervisor from time to time to meet businessneeds
- Minimumof 3 A Levels (or equivalent) at grade C or above
- 5 GCSEs at grade 4/c including English and Maths orequivalent qualifications.