Trainee Junior Sales Broker
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Full Time
- Sales and Marketing
- London remove
Kickstart your Sales career by joining Make It Cheaper! A Sunday times Fast Track 100 Company, focused around our amazing DNA and drive to ensure that every MIC member has the opportunity to achieve a sucessful career in sales!
We’re looking for a Trainee Junior Sales Broker to join the team! Here at MIC we believe that happy employees make the best sales people so we work hard to create a fun and friendly environment and reward our people with seasonal company parties, an uncapped commission structure in addition to basic salary, trips abroad, vibrant office environment with Music, Pool tables, Table tennis, Dart boards, PS4, Vending machines and so much more!
Passion is really important to us and we believe that everyone who is passionate about a career in sales should be given the opportunity to progress. Here at MIC you will receive maximum support in order to succeed and move into a more senior sales role specialising in Commercial Insurance, Energy, Telecommunications and Management. How quickly you progress is completely down to you!
- A Trainee Junior Sales Broker will be conducting outbound and inbound calls to prospective and existing business customers across the UK to enhance sales.
- A Trainee Junior Sales Broker will be establishing Customer needs and identifying sales opportunities, passing all calls to the senior team to close.
- A Trainee Junior Sales Broker will be matching products to established needs and liaising with each Sales team on an ongoing basis dealing with all areas of the business including Insurance, Energy and Telecommunications.
- A Trainee Sales Broker will be maintaining regular and documented contact with existing customer base, building relationships and developing new accounts.
- A Trainee Junior Sales Broker will be building relationships with existing and new clients. Ensuring every stone is turned to make our clients the best savings on the market.
The ideal candidate will have some exposure to sales - retail sales, telesales, D2D sales, field sales, contact centre Sales Advisors or call centre Sales Executives are all welcome but this is not necessary! If you are passionate about sales and making it easier for our customers by putting them first. If you are articulate, enthusiastic and friendly with a great telephone manner then we would love to hear from you!Application closed