Trainee Engineer / Project Manager Programme London - Starting Salary £14,500 plus travel
- Full Time
- Sponsored Degrees
- Higher Apprenticeship
- Employment & Training
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Professional Qualifications
- Business & Admin
- Project Management
- London remove
Starting salary £14,500 plus Travel, extensive benefit package and a structured training programme including a day release to college to gain a nationally recognised qualification for those employed in the Building Services industry covering:
- BTEC HNC in Building Services Engineering
- Building Services Engineering BEng (Hons) - HND
You will typically follow a five year Training Programme geared towards you becoming a qualified Building Services Project Manager. We aim to develop your skills to help you reach your full potential as a highly regarded Project Manager within the industry.
Year One and Two of your Training Programme will consist of both office and site based activities, providing you with exposure to every department within the business. At the end of year two you will have secured at least a BTEC HNC in Building Services Engineering, supported by a thorough insight to how the business functions interact.
The remainder of your Training Programme will be mainly site based, developing both your technical knowledge and project management skills.
- 5 GCSE’s at grades A-C including Maths, English and Science with a B in Maths.
- Ideally you will have two A levels (or equivalent), to include Mathematics and Physics
Overview of Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage overall project delivery from inception to practical completion
- Project reporting, including drop line programmes
- Critical Path Management
- Procurement, better buying and negotiating.
- Quality control of the installation
- Health & Safety - ensure safe systems and working practices are in place on site and that all operatives adhere to them.
- Sub-Contractor management
- Involved in the production of presentation documents where required
- Managing Relationships
The following qualifications will be gained:
- HNC or HND in Building Services Engineering
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) Site Safety Plus
Our full benefits are listed below:
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Personal Pension
- Income protection
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness
- Eye care Voucher scheme
- Discounts/voucher scheme on hundreds of big name
Please go to the apply button below to register your interest.Sign-up or log in to apply