Working for a major marketing business in Kilmarnock from a new modern office space you will be fully equipped with all the tools necessary to succeed. You will join an already talented team who pride themselves on the development and design of some of the best websites in the country.
As a digital marketing assistant, you will be reporting directly to and assisting the Digital Account Manager. This is an incredible opportunity to join a small team of experienced fun loving creatives full of bright ideas who completely immerse themselves in every project they take on board.
- Supporting the Digital Account Manager
- Updating and maintaining client websites
- Creating content for websites and social media
- Building and managing relationships with clients
- Setting digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
- Reporting on web performance metrics
- Staying up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Day to day implementation of emails and handling responses
- Developing and supporting SEO agency with on-page keyword content, articles, and initiatives
- Assist the agency with digital PR development and grow digital presence
- To carry out other duties as necessary or as specified by Digital Account Manager
- Have a great interest/experience in Marketing
- Work to exact processes
- Be proactive
- Manage time and projects well
- Work independently
- Be process driven rather
Monday - Thursday 9-5 / Friday 9-4 £5.50 - £7per hour
Early finish every Friday
Perm opportunity at the end of the programme
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.