Trainee Sales Executive - Jaguar Land Rover £20,001 - £22,000
Not taking applications
Overview of role
The Jardine Academy – Jaguar Land Rover; a now iconic programme within both our business and the automotive industry, you’ll get the opportunity to intensively learn how to succeed over the course of a year, and to also become an expert in one or both of these heritage-rich, iconic British brands.
Whether you take up a Sales or Service path with us, one thing prevails, we are all working to create experiences that our customers will love for life.
Is this something you’d like to be a part of?
We are looking for motivated, customer-focused individuals to join our industry-leading 12-month Academy programme, where you will be given support from our experienced, people-focused training team and managers to begin a successful career as an automotive Sales Executive.
Duties, Responsibilities & Person Specification
Who we’re looking for:
- You’ll be passionate about delivering first-class service to each-and-every customer
- You’ll be committed to self-development, and you’ll want to complete a 12-month training programme
- You’ll be inquisitive and will become an expert in the products offered by our brand partners
- You’ll be able to work on weekends
- You’ll have held a valid UK driving licence for a minimum of 6 months by October 2019
What we’ll offer you:
In addition to a competitive salary and company car, we’ll offer you real opportunities for career development through a bespoke, 12-month training programme. You’ll also benefit from:
- 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays) and your birthday off, if it falls on a working day.
- A company car.
- Annual leave purchase & sale scheme and availability to do 2 days of charity work paid per annum.
- Enhanced Maternity/ Adoption/ Paternity leave options.
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
- Cycle to work purchase scheme.
- Vehicle purchase schemes (across all JMG brands) and preferential parts, service and labour rates.
- Employee care helpline.
What happens next?
If you are selected to go through to the next stage of the recruitment process, you will be invited by email to complete a short online video interview.
If you are successful through the video interview stage, you will then be invited to attend one of our assessment centres on either the 27th or 28th August.