To provide underwriting and account handling services in the Underwriting department.
- Dealing with proposal forms and queries to enable quotations to be raised
- Chasing renewal proposal forms
- Informing any direct client when off cover
- Quoting risk in accordance with UW guide and rating scales
- Referring quotation to Underwriting Director or Insurer as required by internal procedures or binding authority
- Sending quotations to clients
- Where clients retained chasing client to ensure quote received
- Converting quote into new business
- Assisting in marketing the department to potential clients
- Contacting potential clients identified from historic client data and target client lists produced by marketing department by telephone or as directed
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Development of relationships with brokers, broker visits
- Preparation of articles for use in promoting and supporting underwriting effort
General: Reporting to Line Manager as appropriate.
See all opportunities by Collegiate Group