Traineeship 2019 - Construction Management - London
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Project Management
- London remove
This Traineeship is based in London. Entry requirements for this role are 120 UCAS points (for qualifications achieved after 2017) or 300 UCAS points (for qualifications achieved before 2017).
As a Trainee Construction Manager you will assist the project team in the daily control, management and coordination of construction activities to ensure the project is delivered on time, on budget and to the required safety, environmental and quality standards. Your responsibilities will increase throughout the programme as your technical knowledge and skills develop. Responsibilities will include:
· Producing and monitoring short-term programmes
· Reading the programme and design drawings and administering daily progress records to ensure that site works progress
· Contributing to package, coordination, safety and site progress meetings
· Ensuring safe project working practices are adhered to for all site personnel taking appropriate action where necessary
· Assisting Construction Managers with various elements of the build
· Establishing key relationships with the trade contractors, setting up clear lines of communication to coordinate labour and help address issues that may arise
You will be sponsored through a 2 year HNC and further study opportunities will be presented to you once this has been completed.