Traineeship as Broker Support Administrator
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Business & Admin
- Leeds remove
Employer: Broker 2 Broker
Wage: £0.00 Per Week
Hours: 30.00 Per Week
A fantastic opportunity to gain work experience and learn new skills in a growing insurance firm, as part of the Internship programme. The Internship opportunity is unwaged, however the employer is keen to recruit an apprentice if the placement goes well.
A Traineeship/Internship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and Maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
Work Experience to include:
- Provide expert system user knowledge to support the end user.
- Process cancellations and advise brokers of return or outstanding premiums.
- Maintain B2B systems through timely data input Review, investigate and respond to internal and external queries.
- Identify and communicate areas of possible improvement and escalate potential TCF issues.
- Carry out ad-hoc activity as identified by business leaders, including, but not limited to, temporary work activity support across the business.
Qualifications Required: You must hold no more than 1 A Level/ more than 3 AS Levels to qualify for this opportunity. GCSE’s do not affect your eligibility for this opportunity. Application closed