Traineeship in Accountancy Level 1 AAT
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Accounting & Tax
- Leeds remove
Employer: Howard Civil Engineering
Wage: £0.00 Per Week
Hours: 30.00 Per Week
A fantastic opportunity to gain a place on Kaplans Financial Internship Programme, gaining employability skills and an AAT Level 1 qualification. The Internship opportunity is unwaged, however the employer is keen to recruit an apprentice if the placement goes well.
An Internship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills that employers are looking for.
2 weeks receiving ’Getting Business Ready’ support and training, including completing AAT level 1.
Followed by work placement with Howard Civil Engineering.
Work Experience include:
- Answering telephone and re directing calls as required
- Greeting in reception, individual callers and dealing with as required
- Booking in clients for appointment with consultants
- Managing incoming and outgoing posts
- Taking part in meeting and take minutes
- Preparation of packages for collection by courier
- Archiving client files
Qualifications Required: You must hold no more than 1 A Level/ more than 3 AS Levels to qualify for this opportunity. GCSE’s do not affect your eligibility for this opportunity. Application closed