Traineeship in Accountancy Level 1 AAT
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Accounting & Tax
- Leeds remove
Employer: HCA Group
Wage: £0.00 Per Week
Hours: 30.00 Per Week
A fantastic opportunity to gain work experience and learn new skills in a small but growing Accountancy firm, as part of the Internship programme and gaining your Level 1 AAT Qualification. The Internship opportunity is unwaged, however the employer is keen to recruit an apprentice if the placement goes well.
A Traineeship/Internship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and Maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
HCA are looking for a motivated and forward thinking apprentice to support the accountancy team based in their Leeds Office.
Main duties include:
- Data Entry onto Accounting software and Microsoft Office packages
- Assist with preparation of bookkeeping, payroll, VAT, accounts & Tax Returns.
- Set up client profiles
- Organise and prioritise client files ready for audit
- Chasing client information
- Analysing Bank statements
- General administration duties, answering phones, filing, emailing, post, keeping records up to date, organising and various other duties.
- Respond professionally to telephone and email enquiries
Qualifications Required: No formal qualifications required however a real essential in gaining work experience is required. Application closed