Traineeship in Accountancy Level 1 AAT
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Accounting & Tax
- Harrogate remove
Employer: Bettys & Taylors Of Harrogate Ltd
Wage: £0.00 Per Week
Hours: 30.00 Per Week
A fantastic opportunity to gain work experience and learn new skills in a growing family business, within the Accountancy department as part of the Internship programme and gaining your Level 1 AAT Qualification. The Internship opportunity is unwaged, however the employer is keen to recruit an apprentice if the placement goes well.
A Traineeship/Internship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and Maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
1. Daily summary of branch banking/ till discrepancies
2. Fortnightly bank reconciliation
3. Supporting the preparation of monthly management accounts including:- Journal preparation- Journal input- Petty Cash postings
- Balance sheet reconciliation- Inter branch transfers- Sense check and input branch stock valuation- Overhead variance analysis
4. Assist with monthly Bakery stock take5. Monthly VAT check on product sales6. Send weekly sales data to RHS7. Statistical returns8. Support with ongoing AX work around:·
Vat calc· Refunds· Stock reconciliations· Invoicing
9.Sales Ledger· Credit checks· Customer statements · Support with process improvements
Qualifications Required: No formal qualifications required however a real essential in gaining work experience is required. Application closed