Traineeship in Law (Apprenticeship Progression Available)
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Salford remove
Employer: Adam Solicitors
Wage: £0.00 Per Week
Hours: 30.00 Per Week
If your 16-18 and looking to gain an Apprenticeship, further education or employment in Law then look no further Kaplan is here to help. Our TRAINEESHIP is UNWAGED and part of an entry to work course.
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking get an Apprenticeship or other job.
Kaplan will support you with travel expenses and an allowance to purchase your own interview outfit.
Work experience to include:
- Open post each morning, date stamp the post and scan it.
- Put each fee earner’s post in a different pile .
- Deal with the scanned documents by placing them on the relevant file on Proclaim.
- Photocopy documents for fee earners when required .
- Open new files on a computerized system using Scan old documents and save the records on the computer .
- Faxing documents.
- Franking the outgoing post and take it to the Post Office,
- General administration and other ad hoc duties as they arise.
Qualifications Required: You must hold no more than 1 A Level/3 AS Levels to qualify for this opportunity. GCSE’s do not affect your eligibility for this opportunity. Application closed