Transport Assistant Apprentice - Leeds (LS28) - 9433
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Pudsey remove
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A company which manages the inbound supply chains for leading retailers and manufacturers. They believe in individuality, it shows in the way they do business and the way they treat their customers. They have been at the forefront of the logistics industry for over 70 years and with their proud heritage of excellence, expertise and knowledge has resulted in an established portfolio of longstanding major retailers and manufacturer clients. Building on this and looking to the future they have committed to delivering next generation supply chain solutions that simply beat any competition. They achieve this by continuing to tailor their offer to the needs of today' s progressive businesses and by building on their international capabilities and strengths.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this job you will be?
- Liaising with shipping lines and hauliers to obtain container delivery statuses
- Updating Customers and Account Managers on the status of their deliveries
- Running exception reports for the Key Account Management team
- Ensuring that delivery and related costs are on the system
- The prompt processing of invoices
- Archiving of files once containers have been delivered
- Post duties
- Any other ad hoc administrative duties as required
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of 10 days of in-centre training in combination with work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling.
You will gain a City &Guilds Level 3 in Business &Administration. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning GBP 25k in a business role.
- Professional appearance
- Conscientious, reliable and hardworking
- A team player
- Proactive and organised
- Able to prioritise and multitask
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Confident - Unafraid to ask questions
- Demonstrate commitment to the business, with the desire to learn and to add value
- Willing to go above and beyond
- Customer focussed
- Sound understanding of UK geography
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship?
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business Admin apprenticeship.Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business Admin apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business Admin career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply