Veolia - Media Apprentice
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Creative & Digital Media
- Creative Industry
- Cannock remove
We’re an international business with a single vision to resource the world. We will achieve this by providing innovative solutions that help industries, cities and communities to use energy, water and waste more sustainably. It’s a huge operation, involving the talents of over 174,000 employees worldwide and across a huge range of roles. But no matter what we do, we’re all united by a shared passion and desire – to provide smart environmental solutions that make a real and lasting difference. Join us and you’ll play an important part in achieving our vision.
We have a unique opportunity for a HR Digital Media Apprentice to join the HR Strategy team based at our offices in Cannock, Staffordshire.
In 2018 Veolia are launching its global employer brand #WeAreResourcers. The UK is the pilot zone for the project, which is due to go-live in March. The HR Digital Media Apprentice has an important role in supporting the launch and creating future content for our digital platforms. The coordination ad creation of #WeAreResourcers content will help to build a strong employee attraction brand for Veolia.
The role will incorporate college study whilst also completing on the job training within different HR functions of a large and diverse HR team. The individual will be interested in both HR and digital media. They will work closely with the HR Brand and Attraction Manager, the Internal Communications Team and the Digital Team to understand how each of these functions work and collaborate together. There may also be opportunities for the apprentice to travel international (Paris) and work with international digital agencies.
Once completed the 2 year apprenticeship, there may be an opportunity to look at further progression dependant on the area the successful candidate wants to focus on.
Dimensions of the job
- To work with external digital brand agencies and the HR Brand & Attraction Manager on the new Employee Brand and Attraction project.
- To produce annual/monthly/daily content plans
- To source material/employee stories to create content such as; video, written, infographic or photographic
- To write and produce content that will reach the widest audiences through social and other forms of media.
- To share/post content on digital media channels such as Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Google Communities
- To coordinate onsite social reporters in gathering content
- To develop plans in line with the internal communications team & Digital Media team to support key initiatives across Veolia
- To work and partner with the wider HR teams to understand all functions and how they come together and operate as one team
- To work closely with our graduate community on being Social reporters, establishing key events throughout the year that our customers and employees would be interested in hearing about and planning how best to share
- Engage with the business in relation to design and communication of key information
- To manage college workload with day job workload in a mature manner
- To take responsibility for own learning, be willing to get out there into the business and learn what we do from the ground up.
- Be willing and able to travel independently throughout the UK with potential travel to France
- Highly Organised
- Anility to work independently and manage own workload
- Self Sufficient
- Ability to communicate at different levels
- Eye for detail
- Able to travel within UK and France including overnight stays
Veolia is an equal opportunities employer. Job titles and job content are presented without bias either of gender, race or disability and that nothing in either words or illustrations indicate any role stereotyping.Sign-up or log in to apply