Video/Motion Graphic Designer Apprentice - Baldock (SG7) - 9390
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career?Start here, apply now!
You will be working for?
A company established in 1999. We offer technical consultancy services to small and medium businesses and specialise in providing scalable and secure infrastructure solutions, cloud, managed services and IT consultancy services. Our vision is to offer first class, client-centric, dependable, accessible IT product services and support. The provision of our expertise saves our clients'money through outsourcing the responsibility and delivering systems that support growth.
Be part of QA' s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be?
- Responsible for all graphic needs.
- Ensuring accuracy and consistency in all graphic pieces
- Conceptualising and creating new graphic pieces
- Demonstrating strong conceptual and creative design &typographic skills
- Editing videos, create graphics and share ideas and concepts
- Designing and editing in house videos and explainer video campaigns
- Reordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the video
- Experimenting with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements
- Delivering visual design and front-end build in HTML and CSS of landing pages and dynamic websites ensuring cross-browser compatibility
- Relating to commercial needs as well as creative
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering:Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain a City &Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning GBP 30k in a Digital Marketing role.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be?
- Enthusiastic and polite
- Ambitious and humble
- Someone with a hands-on, can-do attitude
- Someone with excellent proficiency in the core Adobe CS suite software;Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Acrobat Professional and specifically advanced skills in InDesign
- Someone with the ability to work as part of a dynamic team, as well as independently
- Someone with a great deal of creativity
- Someone with experience with Print, Web and Animation
- Someone with experience in responsive design for web and email
- Someone with 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English
Daily working hours:9: 00am-6: 00pm, Monday to Friday
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
You will have the potential to progress within the organisation and will gain invitations to executive meetings and members-only institutions.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply