Volunteer in Ghana - 6 week Ghana Action Project
At Lattitude we believe that young people working together in a culture different from their own can create lasting change in a local community and within themselves.
What is the Ghana Action Project?:
- An exciting group-based volunteer project
- No specific skills or qualifications needed, just the motivation to make a difference
- Assisting on a project in an undeveloped community
- Contributing to positive change by helping local people to overcome challenges through working with community partners
- A once in a lifetime opportunity
- Additional opportunity to learn about and experience different aspects of community development through Lattitude’s network of partners in the locality
- Experiencing a new community and culture by living and working alongside a local community
- 6 weeks July - August
Situated on the coast of West Africa, Ghana is a country full of beautiful beaches, lush vegetation and the world’s largest artificial lake – Lake Volta! Hailed as one of Africa’s great success stories, Ghana is reaping the benefits of a stable democracy in the form of fast paced development.
Lattitude Global Volunteering are a Not For Profit, charitible organisation, with native, on the ground support for our placements to ensure projects benefit the local community with no negative impact.
Click "apply now" to find out more!
Lattitude Global Volunteering has placed over 45,000 volunteers in 47 years and is a founding member of the Year Out Group.