A retail company based in Kirkintilloch is looking for a confident individual to join their small team due to continued growth in new markets. We are looking for an individual who can get stuck into all areas of the business and has a strong work ethic. You will be managing the warehouse stock, completing all administration duties and ensuring all stock is sorted in time for delivery.
Following a further period of expansion, the company is looking to hire a Event Booking Administration Apprentice to assist the booking team with daily tasks, including but not limited to:
- Start with a 12 month BA Administration apprenticeship, using multiple systems including Microsoft Office to expertly handle customer queries, stock bookings and delivery notes.
- Managing the stock levels in the warehouse and reordering stock when needed
- Printing out delivery notes and booking deliveries in on InExpress system
- Handling all inbound and outbound customers calls and emails in a professional manner
- Resolving any problems that may arise in a calm and professional manner to ensure that all events run smoothly
- Strong written, oral and organisational skills are required
- Packing the deliveries when required, please note this may require heavy lifting occasionally
- Ambitions to work within an warehouse administration position with a strong work ethic and open to new ideas
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal Ability to work well under pressure in a busy small team environment High attention to detail with problems solving skills Ambition, strong work ethic and open to new ideas
28 days holiday
Future career Progression:
Permanent position subject to successful completion of the BA Admin apprenticeship
On completion of apprenticeship, salary will be increasedImportant Information
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.