Battles manufactures and retails agricultural, equestrian and pet care products. You will be Picking and packing customer orders to a high and accurate standard. - Replenishing stock locations. - Storing stock safely - Booking in deliveries - Loading and unloading lorries - Weighing out raw materials accurately with attention to detail essential.
In 1832, we first started manufacturing agricultural products in Lincoln
- 185 years later, we are still going from strength-to-strength and are continuing to carve our name as the first choice equestrian wholesaler within the areas in which we operate. Around 140 people onsite
We are the UK’s most established and leading provider of all of the major animal health, equestrian and pet care brands to distributors and retailers throughout the country, many of which are available via our next day delivery service.
Based in Lincoln, we also manufacture and export our own label brands; Aintree, Battles, Battles Poultry, Companion, Dermoline, Hy, Hydrophane, Lincoln, Super Codlivine and Wendals, to livestock owners in more than 40 countries across the world.
We provide retailers and distributors throughout the UK with the most extensive range of animal health, equestrian and pet care products around. We manufacture and export our own range of brands to livestock owners across the world, as well as fulfilling contracted manufacturing for other brands within the industry.
We are constantly investing in the latest technology and facilities to provide our customers with an accurate, efficient and complete end-to-end service, plus an unprecedented range of products, many of which are exclusive to us.
Our extensive facilities are registered with the MHRA to produce a wide selection of veterinary pharmaceutical products, ranging from creams and liquids, to powders and tablets. No product, or process is too complex, and every area of product manufacture is managed by our technical team to ensure the highest standards of manufacturing practice.
You will be:
- Picking and packing customer orders to a high and accurate standard.
- Use of computers to pick and ship orders effectively.
- Produce consignment labels to ship orders to the correct address.
- Pack products securely to ensure safe delivery to customers.
- Stock checking.
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment through good housekeeping and Health and Safety measures.
- Replenishing stock locations.
- Storing stock safely
- Booking in deliveries
- Loading and unloading lorries
- Weighing out raw materials accurately with attention to detail essential.
- Follow production documents with precision to manufacture finished products.
- Ensure the correct use of PPE.
- Fill finished products in to bulk containers.
- Booking in materials using the correct procedure.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the departments and equipment.