Waterski and Wakeboard Jobs at USA Summer Camps
Waterskiing and wakeboarding are maybe the most popular activities on camp with the kids. They love being out on the speedboats and being dragged along behind them too, learning some new skills! Soak up the sun, ski on some amazing lakes and rock a great sunglasses tan whilst out on the boats!
We are looking for waterskiers and wakeboarders to teach children in the States. Ideally you will have experience driving a speedboat too, but it isn't always required. You'll be working as part of the waterfront team, spending the day in and around the water- much of the time boarding or skiing yourself! When you're not teaching you'll be getting involved with other activities on camp with the campers! Camp will put you through lifeguard, first aid, skiing and driving training before the kids arrive on camp.
- No registration or interview fees.
- Competitive camp salaries.
- Full comprehensive medical insurance for the duration of your stay in the USA.
- Up to 60 days travel time.
- All food and accommodation included for the duration of your contract at camp.
- All visa paperwork provided and 24/7 manned phone support when in the USA.
- Flight guidance- we work with the UKs leading student flight provider ensuring you get the best deal.
Salaries start at $1600 and we will provide you with all the necessary visa paperwork and comprehensive medical insurance that you need for your trip.