Watersports Jobs at Summer Camp in America
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Gap Year
- Work Experience/Interns
- School Leaver
- Gap Year
- Sport and Fitness
- Travel and Tourism
Dreaming of working in America? Make that dream a reality and start planning the summer of a lifetime at a summer camp in the USA! Work with awesome kids in the American sunshine, make friends from all over the globe and then have the option to travel once camp is over! We work with over 250 premier summer camps, based all over the USA.
Love splashing around? Every camp will have a large waterfront program and therefore will need competent and skilled instructors to teach in this area. Activities include:
- Swimming and lifeguarding,
- Stand up paddleboarding,
- And even some more specialist activities like scuba diving and synchronised swimming.
• Extensive onsite training prior to the arrival of the campers,
• All food and accommodation for the duration of your contract,
• The most competitive salaries in the industry- starting at $1600,
• Transport from the airport in the US to camp,
• All the relevant visa documents,
• Comprehensive medical insurance for the duration of your stay in the USA,
• No registration or application fees,
• Up to 60 days travel time before and/or after camp,
• Assistance from the Wild Packs team prior to departure and when at camp.
What are you waiting for?! Apply today, for free!Sign-up or log in to apply