We challenge ourselves to establish our brand through our social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and our official website. We aim to revolutionise the business through the eyes of our next Digital Marketing Apprentice. Apply now!
One of the UKs leading online Garden product retailers are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual to join their busy team based in Kilsyth.
Established in 2009, they have grown to be one of the UKs leading Garden product retailers.With over 42 years' experience in the horticulture industry, the company was born from the desire to provide a complete online gardening experience to customers throughout the UK. Due to their continued customer growth and expanding product range they are on the hunt for their next superstar apprentice to join their team.You will be involved increating engaging posts to advertise their products online and helping to drive more business to their websites.
- Uploading products and descriptions to 4 of the companies websites along with Ebay & Amazon
- Writing high quality,creative and engaging content for website which will appeal to garden consumers
- SEO, link building and use of analytical tools
- Use of adobe photoshop
- Using in house database to update product information
- Working towards data driven results
- General ad hoc admin duties as when required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative mindset
- Keen interest in marketing]
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team player
- Willingness to learn
- Good time keeping
- GBP 12000 per annum
- On site parking
Future Career Progression:
- 20% increase on completion of apprenticeship with other increases possible based on performance
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.