Work at Summer Camp in America
Summer camp in America is a really big deal! It has an amazing impact on around twelve million children and goodness only knows how many staff.
If you like working with kids, love adventure and you're up for a seriously fun summer then this is the job for you! Work as a general counsellor on camp and have the summer of a lifetime - you'll be taking your kids to the various activities on camp (watersports, arts, horse riding, outdoor adventure etc) and getting to join in the fun! During the evening and meal times you'll be working with the rest of the staff on camp, making memories to last a lifetime.
It's totally free to apply and our salaries are some of the highest around. Plus you're able to travel the USA for up to 30 days either side of your contract dates, meaning you can check out all of those famous sites.
- No registration or interview fees.
- Competitive camp salaries.
- Full comprehensive medical insurance for the duration of your stay in the USA.
- Up to 60 days travel time.
- All food and accommodation included for the duration of your contract at camp.
- All visa paperwork provided and 24/7 manned phone support when in the USA.
- Flight guidance- we work with the UKs leading student flight provider ensuring you get the best deal.
Whilst in America you'll be supported by the Wild Packs team at all times. We've all worked at camp for a number of summers, and many of us go back every year!
What have you got to lose? Apply today!