XDP - Apprentice Customer Service Insights
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Higher Apprenticeship
- Sutton Coldfield remove
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small but busy Customer Services team providing analytics, statistics, running report and data queries within the team. It will also involve elements of responding to customers.
About the company:
XDP was formed in 1995 and has since grown to be the largest privately owned parcel carrier in the UK, and has built a reputation for reliability and quality of service. With a team of over 500 and with a franchise network in excess of 60 depots nationwide, our reputation for customer-focused logistics has gone from strength to strength
- Running reports
- Identifying and collect data
- Manipulate data from different data sets
- Collect and compile data from different sources
- Running analysis on customers
- Running internal data on KPI
- Responding to customers
- Working as part of a customer service team
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Confident communication skills – both written and verbal
- Customer focused – someone who can make each customer feel valued
- Team player – someone who is supportive of their team members and is happy to help out using own initiative
- PC literate
- Running exception reports,rolling reports, KPI’s.
- Ability to handle pressure and a fast pace of work
- Working hours 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday
Curdworth House, Kingsbury Road, Curdworth, B76 9EEApplication closed