Qdos Training focuses on providing the best possible experience in the process of recruiting an Apprentice. They are treated just as any other employee, same working hours, same rules and the same work load. An Apprentice will need to be released for the day for training roughly once every 2-3 months, the rest of the training is delivered by our assessors while they are working using work based assessments.
If Apprenticeships are something you are currently taking on or are interested in, please let us know and we will arrange for our Apprenticeship Manager to come out and see yourself.
What are the full entry requirements?
• Aged 16 or over
• Living in England
• Not in full time education
various qualifications such as:
- Management - Level 3
- Team Leading - Level 2
- Business Administration - Levels 2 & 3
- Customer Service - Levels 2 & 3
- Contact Centre - Levels 2 & 3
- Retail - Levels 2 & 3
- Marketing - Levels 2 & 3
- Health & Social Care - Levels 2 & 3
- Warehouse & Storage - Level 2
- Hair & Beauty (Stellar Academy) - Levels 2 & 3