Royal Air Force
Today’s modern Royal Air Force is the UK’s aerial, peacekeeping and fighting force. It’s made up of impressive full-time Regulars and spare-time Reserves who come from diverse backgrounds and work side-by-side to make a difference at home and abroad. When it comes to recruitment our focus is attracting the best personnel, and ensuring they’re well taken care of during and after their service in the RAF.
We offer 50+ roles ranging from engineers and nurses to drivers and photographers, but the opportunity and lifestyle that comes with joining the RAF is bigger than that.
Regardless of role, gender, age, background or qualifications, we offer:
- More than 15 apprenticeship careers in roles ranging from engineering to catering.
- World-class training and ongoing development
- A highly competitive benefits package
- A culture of camaraderie
- Individual responsibility within a wider team of exceptional individuals
- The ability to see and stay in touch with your friends and family, while also forging new friendships
- Sporting opportunities and facilities
- Top-of the line kit
- The opportunity to be part of an equal opportunity organisation listed as one of the Times Top 50 Employers for Women