Royal Air Force Air Operations
Royal Air Force Air Operations Support (RAF)
Today’s modern Royal Air Force is the UK’s aerial, peacekeeping and fighting force. It’s made up of impressive full-time Regulars and spare-time Reserves who come from diverse backgrounds and work side-by-side to make a difference at home and abroad.
Air Operations Support Personnel are key to planning, coordinating and executing Royal Air Force operations within the UK and across the globe. This is done over a spectrum of 7 jobs which offer various opportunities including apprenticeships, fast track entry roles to control aircraft (exceeding UK average in pay) and also commissioned officer roles in the field of aircraft control, airfield operations, space and surveillance.
Unique benefits including:
- Subsided accommodation and food (housing offered to married personnel).
- Free gym use.
- Numerous Adventurous training courses such as sailing, skiing and parachuting .
- An endless list of sports clubs overseas and in the UK.
- Free dental and medical care.
- Attractive salary above the national average (role dependant).
- Discount on family days out, cars and other products.
See all our exciting roles below to appreciate how you can fit in.