Royal Air Force Intelligence
Today’s modern Royal Air Force is the UK’s aerial, peacekeeping and fighting force. It’s made up of impressive full-time Regulars and spare-time Reserves who come from diverse backgrounds and work side-by-side to make a difference at home and abroad.
The RAF relies heavily on defence intelligence to support operations in both peace and war time. Intelligence personnel use state-of-the-art technologies to collect and interpret information. They provide vital intelligence to support military forces deployed around the world.
Reasons you should join RAF Intelligence:
- Have a real-time impact on military operations
- Get paid to learn a language as an Intelligence Analyst (Linguist)
- Access supported undergraduate and post-graduate degree schemes
- Complete a level 4 apprenticeship as an Intelligence Analyst
- Collect, collate and evaluate intelligence from multiple sources.
- Monitor and analyse radio and electronic transmissions broadcast throughout the world.
- Intercept potential or current enemy communications as a linguist.
- Analyse and interpret aerial or satellite imagery using high tech systems.
- Disseminate tailored Intelligence to commanders, aircrew or troops on the ground.
Other benefits of joining the RAF:
- Subsidised food and accommodation
- Free medical and dental healthcare
- 6 weeks paid holiday per year
- Free gym access, over 45 sports clubs and subsidised adventurous training like skiing expeditions.
- The opportunity to be part of an equal opportunity organisation listed as one of the Times Top 50 Employers for Women
This really is No Ordinary Job!