Being an Au Pair in the USA is a once in a lifetime opportunity – and Square AuPair can help you make it a reality!
Square AuPair is a well-established UK company helping young people experience life in the USA - spending 12 months living with an American Family in a paid childcare role, earning over $10,000!
Becoming an Au Pair is a great way to gain valuable international travel and global experience. You will gain life skills that will benefit you throughout your future career, such as flexibility, leadership, independence and self-confidence (and not forgetting making new friends from around the world!).
As an Au Pair, you will become part of an American household - your Host Family. You will be considered a member of the family - a big sister or brother. One great part of the Au Pair programme is that your Host Family will provide everything you need, including accommodation and meals. Your Au Pair duties will be related to childcare and you’ll have the opportunity to study and travel during your placement too!
Other benefits include:
· Free round-trip flights to the USA
· A comprehensive 3 day training programme at the Au Pair Training School in Connecticut
· Earning of over $10,000 for the year, with accommodation and meals provided (by the Host Family)
· Medical insurance cover
· Two weeks paid holiday, 1.5 days off per week and 1 weekend off per month
· Up to $500 or $1000 (based on your programme) tuition allowance to study in an accredited US post-secondary institution
· The opportunity to travel for a month around the USA at the end of the successful placement
· Our partner agency based in USA will sponsor you on a J-1 Visa, which is the only legal way for Au Pairs to go to the United States
Our American partner agency has been running this U.S. Department of State Designated Au Pair programme since 2003. If you are between the age of 18 – 25, what are you waiting for?