Who are Vision2Learn?
Vision2learn offer a broad and exciting range of free online courses which are funded by the UK Government, nationally accredited and delivered in partnership with a further education college.
Studying with vision2learn is a flexible and convenient way to update your skills and boost your CV and every year thousands of people gain new qualifications online with us which has helped them find a new job or progress in their current one.
If you are 19 years old or over, a UK or EU resident of at least three years, then you can study our selection of courses for free. Our courses cover a range of work-related areas including:
- Business and Administration
- Customer Service
- Essential IT Skills
- LEAN Organisation Management Techniques
- Nutrition and Health
- Dignity and Safeguarding
- Infection Control
- Working in the Health Sector
- Diabetes Care
- Dementia Care
- End of Life Care.
All our courses allow you to study in your own time and at your own pace and throughout your course, you will have a one-to-one dedicated tutor and a friendly UK-based support team will be available to provide help when you need it.
Who are Worksforme Pre-employment Programmes?
Worksfome pre-employment programmes are dedicated to unlocking talent through Traineeships and Sector-Based Work Academies (SBWAs).
A Traineeship with Worksforme can help you develop the skills and workplace behaviours you need to find, stay and progress in work. A Traineeship will provide you with:
- Training – we will provide you with workshops over four weeks to equip you with the skills and confidence you need to become ready for work. This includes: team working, people skills, customer service, CV writing, interview skills and work awareness
- Work Experience – we will match you with an employer who will provide you with up to six-weeks work experience to develop your skills, gain practical and current work experience to your CV and meet new people
- Job Interview – at the end of your work experience, you will have an interview with the business which will give you the chance to get a job with the company or obtain good advice about your next step in the world of work
- Support – you will receive ongoing support after your placement to help you make the most of your Traineeship and so that you can continue learning and find work
A Traineeship is for you if you are:
- Actively looking for the right opportunity to start your career
- Wanting to improve your skills and find work
- Aged between 16 to 24 years old
- Unemployed with qualifications below the equivalent of two A levels
- Looking for employment but with little or no work experience
Sector-Based Work Academies (SBWAs)
A Worksforme SBWA will help you gain relevant skills and work experience to secure employment. A SBWA will give you:
- Training – you will have three-weeks classroom training focused on the needs of the relevant employer
- Work Experience – we will match you with an employer where you will have a work experience placement and we will give you coaching and further learning support
- Job Interview – at the end of the work experience you will have a guaranteed job interview from which we will give you feedback
- Support – after your placement, you will have access to further online training for another six months
A Sector-Based Work Academy is for you if you are:
- Aged 19 years and over
- Unemployed and claiming benefits
- Looking for employment
- Actively looking for the right opportunity