Not Going to Uni Limited,
Mountcharm House, 102-104 Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill, Essex, IG9 5BS
- Collection of Personal Data: To provide the website and the services, it is necessary for us to hold and process certain personal information the user has provided us.
The data that we collect or ask you to provide may include some or all of the following: name, address, date of birth, gender, email addresses and/or mobile phone numbers, financial information (including payment details), education history, IP addresses, web-browser details, operating system details, and/or your activities on the website.
- Sensitive Personal Data: In addition, you may submit or it may be a requirement of, for example, an application for a course, apprenticeship or job that you supply, Sensitive Personal Data which is information about your racial or ethnic origin, mental/physical health (including any disability), trade union membership and any criminal convictions. You are not obliged to submit Sensitive Personal Data but some opportunities may not be available to you if this information is requested but not provided.
- Storage and Use of Personal Information
- The information you provide will be stored by us and only us.
- By registering as a user of the website and submitting personal information, you consent to it being collected, held and processed by us and to it being passed to:
- Those persons that operate or provide services to the website such as the moderator of a forum (employee of ours)
- To it being included in applications made to course providers and employers offering apprenticeships and/or jobs through the website and/or agencies acting on their behalf.
Sensitive personal data will only be passed to course providers and employers offering apprenticeships and/or jobs through the website and/or agents acting on their behalf where specifically requested by them as part of the application process. This information will only be used by us and to ensure compliance with employment law.
- We may also use information collected or provided to send you promotional material from NGTU about services/products we offer and/or material relating to trusted partners of ours.
- We take reasonable care in keeping the information we collect, or you provide secure and preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it.
- We will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary.
- We may use or disclose personal information to comply with any court order or otherwise in compliance with any legal obligation we may have.
- Cookies: We use 'cookies' while you access the website to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. A "cookie" is a small amount of data sent from the server and stored on your computer's hard drive. This information is used by us to track usage of the website, allows us to tailor your use of the website, for example by storing information about the type of course/job you are interested in and enables targeted advertising.
- Advertising: We use third party advertising providers to display advertising on the website. These providers may use information about your visits to the website (obtained using cookies) and other third party websites to personalise the advertising you see on the website and other websites.
- Requesting Your Personal Information: You may request details of personal information which we hold about you, please write to us at Not Going to Uni Limited, Mountcharm House, 102-104 Queens Road , Buckhurst Hill, Essex, IG9 5BS. A small fee will be payable.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (registration number Z1421176).
If you do not want us to retain or use your personal information in any way, please do not provide it to us or, if you have already provided personal information and wish us to delete the information that we are holding, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to stop receiving marketing material, please click the unsubscribe link in any email, contact us by telephone at  or email us from the email address registered with us at email@example.com with STOP as the subject.
3rd March 2020