Start an apprenticeship with west London’s largest college apprenticeship provider – HCUC Apprenticeships & Skills from Harrow College and Uxbridge College with over 50 years of combined experience.
Fast-track your debt-free career:
- Get paid to learn job specific skills and study an apprenticeship plus English, maths & ICT
- Get trained by industry experts in a real job for at least 30 hours per week
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification without any debt.
Apprenticeships work for all:
- Apprenticeships for ages 16+ - Get an apprenticeship after Year 11, or higher, to start your career faster whilst you stay in education or training.
- Apprenticeships for a career change – Start with an apprenticeship to gain new skills in a real job and step into a new industry.
- Apprenticeships after a career break – Return to work with confidence through an apprenticeship.
- Apprenticeships for your professional development – Looking to upskill? Ask your employer to get in touch with us to turn your existing job into an apprenticeship as a part of your professional training or CPD.
- Flexible blended learning apprenticeships – We also offer online & on campus apprenticeships including accounting, team leading and operational management. You can access online video lectures any time and attend classes on campus once every two weeks. It is the perfect opportunity for ambitious employees to upskill without any interruption at work.
Choose a trusted provider:
- A top provider in London with consistently high success rates
- The largest college provider for apprenticeships in west London
- Links with companies including Brunel University London, Martin-Baker Aircraft Limited, Menzies Aviation & Skanska.
- Most of our apprentices secure employment after completion or go onto a higher apprenticeship or university. Others progress within their current jobs if they are already employed.
Pick your subject:
We offer Level 2-5 apprenticeships in both apprenticeship standards depending on the subject:
Accounting, Building Services, Business Administration, Chef De Partie, Childcare, Commis Chef, Customer Service, Dental Nursing, Digital Marketing, Electrotechnical Installation, Several Engineering Pathways, Gas & Heating, Hairdressing, Health & Social Care, Hospitality, Human Resources, Information Technology, Lab Technician, Management, Motor Vehicle, Plumbing, Production Chef, Software Developer, Teaching Assistant and Team Leading.
- 16 years and over
- Entry requirements are decided by employers or sector bodies (usually 2-5 GCSEs)
- Interviews at college and with the employer plus initial assessments in literacy and numeracy as you will be required to achieve Level 2 English and maths (functional skills) qualifications if you do not have them already.
On successful completion of an apprenticeship, you may progress to a higher level of apprenticeship or a university level course or a similar standard. Some employers might even sponsor you to study at university.
New for Engineering!
You can also progress on to our higher Engineering Apprenticeships at our brand new West London Institute of Technology, based at our Uxbridge Campus, one of only 12 government established IoTs in the country.
Most of our apprentices secure full time permanent employment with the employer they trained with. Some may also receive recognitions from professional bodies. Others have boosted their CVs with job specific experience to fast-track their career prospects.