West London Institute of Technology (WLIoT) is one of 12 Institutes of Technology in the UK. This employer-led, prestigious institution was introduced by the Government in 2019 to tackle the skill gaps in the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) sectors.
WLIoT works in partnership with lead delivery partner HCUC (Harrow College & Uxbridge College), as well as Brunel University London and employers Heathrow Airport, Fujitsu and West London Business. Collaboration with employers is essential in designing courses that provide students with the skills needed in industry.
WLIoT offers full-time and part-time higher technical education at Level 4 (HNC) and Level 5 (HND) in construction, digital and engineering.
The benefits of studying at WLIoT include:
- Close links with employers, presenting recruitment opportunities for students in the STEM sector
- Improved career prospects and earning potential
- High quality programmes designed and co-delivered in partnership with employers and University
- Offering flexibility with full-time and part-time courses to suit your schedule
- Affordable courses and a cost-effective way to achieving your higher technical qualifications
- Develop sought after specialist skills demanded by employers
- Action research “learning by enquiry” approach through employer projects
- Smaller classes with more support
- Learn from staff with knowledge and industry experience
- Opportunities for Continued Professional Development (CPD)