HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, serving over 40 million customers globally. We aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and helping people fulfil their hopes and ambitions. To help achieve this, we want to recruit talented individuals from all walks of life who share our vision.
There are many entry points for students and graduates who are interested in starting their career with HSBC. Our opportunities range from work experience, entry level positions and apprenticeships through to internships and graduate programmes.
We believe in giving opportunity to everyone. Anyone who shares our values and behaviours could be a future leader of our bank. A world of opportunity could be waiting for you at HSBC.
Why should you choose HSBC to start your career?:
• Over 97% of our Work Experience placements rated their placement as ‘Satisfactory’ or above, with over 70% scoring it ‘Outstanding’
• Our Apprenticeships pay over triple the National Minimum Wage for an apprentice
• Our qualification pass rate is 35% higher than the national average and over 80% of our Apprentices are in a position of more responsibility within just 12 months.
• Our retention rate for apprentices is 97.4% two years after completing the programme compared to an industry average of 76%
• 60% of our apprentices are Female, 25% are from a BAME background
• We have 7 distinct Global Employee Networks, helping to promote Diversity at HSBC
• All HSBC UK employees are given 2 Charity days per year to get involved in local community projects or charity events