HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations serving some 48 million customers around the world. We aim to be the world’s leading international bank, and we’ll help deliver on this by recruiting talented students from all walks of life who share our vision.
In the UK we serve our customers through our global businesses, which are in turn supported by our global functions. We have many entry points for students and graduates who may be interested in starting their career at HSBC. Opportunities range from work experience and apprenticeships to internships, graduate programmes and entry level positions.
Anyone who performs well and shares our values could become the future leaders of our bank. A world of possibilities is here for you.
We have created an A-level equivalent qualification designed specifically for school & college leavers.
You will also gain externally recognised professional qualifications that will be useful to wherever you decide to start your career. You earn while you learn as you will be a fully paid employee.
We offer apprenticeships in our branch network, contact centres, and commercial business centres.
You are coached and developed throughout and you can be confident of your success as rates for completing our qualifications successfully and on time are 93%, which is 35% higher than the national average.
Here are just a few of the things that make us stand out.
- In 2017 over 93% of successful work experience students have said they were satisfied with their placement.
- We were the first major bank to launch apprenticeships in the UK. In 2014 HSBC was voted the best apprenticeship programme in the Target GTI/Guardian apprenticeship and graduate awards.
- In 2018, HSBC were placed in the top 100 apprentice employers
- HSBC has been named as Graduate Employer of Choice (Finance) by The Times in 2017 and 2018.
- HSBC was the first major bank to deploy a traineeship programme giving jobs to 16 – 24 years old who were not in education, employment or training.
- We are externally recognised for our work on diversity and inclusion. We are one of The Times Top 50 companies for women to work for and, a top 10 global employer for LGBT
- Our employees have volunteered 303,922 hours of work.
- Our employees represent some 159 different nationalities and we speak approximately 145 different languages globally
Take a look at our Apprenticeship opportunities – for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org