Lewis Hugh-Jones

Applying for a British apprenticeship with Canadian certifications.

Posted: 06/05/17 by Lewis Hugh-Jones

up 0 down

I have recently moved back to my home country after partially completing a degree at a Canadian university. I am worried that my grades from before university will not be recognised by many employers since Canada does not follow the GCSE grading scheme. Will my Canadian high school diploma be considered equivalent to completing A-Levels in the UK?

Sign-up or log in to reply

Cookies: By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. For more details see our cookie policy.