Could I get the job just with dentistry qualification from abroad?

Posted: 26/01/16 by

up 0 down

My BSc in dentistry is not from the UK or EU. What should I do to be able to work in UK?

Sign-up or log in to reply
  • NGtU Career Advisor

    Hi there

    Check this link for further details:

    This page gives details on what is called the ORE - The Overseas Registration Exam - that overseas qualified dentists have to pass in order to practice dentistry in the UK. There are some other steps (explained on the link page) but the ORE is the key.



    up 0 down

Cookies: By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. For more details see our cookie policy.