Emma Goodwin

If I don't like my course at college, what are my options

Posted: 25/01/17 by Emma Goodwin

up 0 down

I'm very unhappy on my course at College. I know I have to be in education until I'm 18

Sign-up or log in to reply
  • NGtU Career Advisor

    You have to be in some form of education or training until your 18th birthday. Could you swap courses at College?
    Also take a look at apprenticeships A paid job with a good qualification- some you could start straight away. Search this site and google 'find an apprenticeship'. Employers are looking for work skills as well as your academic background, so stress your skills in working with people. If you apply for some now, you will be competing against a much smaller number of people than in the summer when everyone else leaves.

    up 0 down

Cookies: By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. For more details see our cookie policy.