College Courses

Janize Samuels

One year intensive A level courses.

Posted: 17/08/15 by Janize Samuels

up 0 down

Hi, I have researched but have been unable to find many colleges that offer one year intensive A level courses. Therefore, i was wondering if you could provide me with any information regarding colleges in Kent that offer one year intensive A level courses. Thank You.

Sign-up or log in to reply
  • NGtU Career Advisor

    Hi Janize

    There are private sixth form colleges that offer such courses but their fees are very high. To check this just google "private college intensive A level".

    However, in the public sector there is Mid-Kent College:



    up 0 down

  • NGtU Career Advisor

    Update to our original reply.: Mid-Kent college no longer supports A levels and is now focusing on vocational courses and apprenticeships. (Since August 2015).

    up 0 down

Cookies: By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. For more details see our cookie policy.