Harib Anwar

Sixth Form or Further/Higher Education College

Posted: 28/06/16 by Harib Anwar

up 0 down

I have just finished my AS-level studies in Dubai and now I am planning to study in the UK for the remainder of the course but I am not sure if I should be applying to a Sixth Form college or Further/Higher education college. Note that I am not referring to universities

Sign-up or log in to reply
  • NGtU Career Advisor

    Hi Harib

    You could apply to complete your A levels at one of three different kinds of institution in the UK.

    1 a secondary school sixth form
    2 a sixth form college; or
    3 a further education (FE) college

    It really depends on what is available locally to where you'll be living.

    For more on the difference take a look at this:




    up 0 down

Cookies: By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. For more details see our cookie policy.