Sponsored Degrees

Talay Yasir

Sponsored Degree for International Employee

Posted: 24/10/15 by Talay Yasir

up 0 down

Hi, Is there any sponsored degree program available for people from other countries? I have 14 years of education and 5 years of professional experience and now willing to study while working.

Sign-up or log in to reply
  • NGtU Career Advisor

    Hi Talay

    I'm sorry but I really don't think that this would be possible to arrange. There is no central agency that you can contact to enquire about this as each university arranges it's sponsored degree separately.
    You could, of course, make contact with specific individual institutions but I would be surprised if they'd be prepared to consider applications from abroad.



    up 0 down

Cookies: By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. For more details see our cookie policy.